Thursday 10 January 2013

Full Lips Thin Lips



Hello People, its me again and today I’ll be telling you how to make full lips appear smaller with makeup!
I have gotten into a lot of arguments with clients about if its okay to flaunt “watcha mama gave ya” or fake it. Personally I like to celebrate all those things that make you different, so when I get hold of a client I try to enhance her beautiful features. Some love it while some others hate it, and when I meet such client, I have to whip out wand and do some magic.
Here are the steps to follow to make full lips appear smaller;
Firstly, cover the lips lightly with foundation, just enough to blur the edges.
Then line the lips with a liner inside their natural edge and blend inward with a lip brush.
Put your lip colour on the lips and be careful so that it doesn’t extend beyond the line drawn.
Its best to use a matte textured lipstick. Avoid lipsticks with shimmers, bright colours and too much gloss; this is because they will make the lips appear fuller. Finally, go for warm colours when choosing a lip colour.
And with that, you are armed and ready to perform magic!
I hope this has been useful.
Yours beautifully,
Ify for Isabel’s Signatures,
…bringing your best face forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment